I am blown away by this collaboration between a Shariah scholar I truly look up to, Dr Zaharuddin – a renowned Shariah adviser to Bank Negara Malaysia, Securities Commission Malaysia and EPF Shariah. I will be the main speaker during the event below, Alhamdulillah.
Questions that will be addressed include:
- Does Islamic bank have riba’?
- Does my income have riba’?
- What is the difference between conventional loan and Islamic loan? Both offer the same borrowing rate, only the agreement is different
- Why must a Muslim subscribe to Takaful instead of conventional insurance plan?
- What happens when a Muslim passes away with debt?
Register here: http://bit.ly/aisya2021